CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

*** jAlAn - JaLaN rAYe ***

Thank gawwdd... i finally had the time to sit down and update my blog.... Six blogless days.... haizzzz.... it certainly was tempting but i have to say that i have been busy... Too many things to be done both at home and in school... and being me, ahemmm ahemmm* lol... of course i am busy!









So yeah, the purpose for me to give a lil exercise to my fingers today is actually to share with everyone about my experience today... Basically it was a fine day, and my conscious nerves were triggered by my bestie bindhu early in the morning... yeah, what a bug!! i was drooling over him... hahaha... and there i was lying down on my bed perfectly with my comforter to keep me warm, DREAMING as though i was dancing with my prince charming in the crystal carved castle.... toot.. toot..., my outdated celly rang... OUCH... i still can't face the fact that i had to snap out of my so called " perfect" dream.... sigh* all thanks to bindhu.... and yeshhh i had to press that bloody green button.... it was about 7 in the morning... she told me that she'll come and pick me up at about 8.30am.... oooooooooooohhhhh shit... i promised to join the galz to visit our malay frenz' houses..... yeah then i remembered.... as soon as she hung up, i tried to push myself up to wake up and saw nobody at home. the air was still... My mum probably drove my sister to school.... and hooorayyy, it was a holiday for me.... my heart leapt sky high... hahaha... but yet i had to wake up... then i thought that i should set an alarm, and since i'll only need about half an hour to get ready, i still had the chance to snooze lazily..... until my mum opened the windows... those killer sunlight shone directly onto my face!!!!









ahhhhhhh, i rubbed my eyes and started to gain consciousness.... my body was so tired that it pushed me back to my pillows. i shrugged, but suddenly shaera's face flashed in my mind... ohh noo... i woke up as though the lightning struck me thrice.... woooo.... so yeah, basic ruotines.... washed up, got into sum good clothes, and pushed myself to the living room... mum wanted me to have breakfast, but i told her that i wanted to keep my stomach all empty so that i could try all the cookies and biscuits specially made for raya... hmmmm ( i love em'.... winks*)









Then i heard a honk outside of my house, it was bindhu's mum with da galz, prem and bindhu.... just when i was looking for my sandals, her mum got out of the car and walked to my house, she was grumbling and complaining about the idea of having exams during diwali festival, i could see from the look that she had on the face that she was rather unhappy about the exam time table.... but oh well, then she expressed her point of views to my mum and owh yeah, you know the next thing that happens when our mumz meet each other.... it is BAD!!!! seriously....









the car stopped; shaera's house..... the 1st stop! her house resembled more of the traditional and cultural sorta feel, i sensed it when i entered he house... trust me, i have known this girl since i was 6 years old and good gawwdd... i have never been to her house before, what a waste of childhood and half of my secondary life aite? i simply loved the warm welcome she gave us, after all, we've all known each other for a very long time...!!!!! and i am pretty sure you can guess what happened next aite??? well yesss..... of course, us girls started chit-chatting.... one of the many things that we're superb at!!! winks*









owh yeah, then the 8 other girls arrived..... all of a sudden there still air was filled with excitement and yeahhhhh NOISE!!! time for partaayyy.... !!! the food was served and yeah there were a conglomeration of various items, and chocolates as appetizers??? can u believe that, i was in pure heaven!!!! lol, though i was totally in control as in i tried my very best to stay away from the chocolates... but it was just too tempting, so yeah i took a few of em'... lol... the food was awesome, and after only a million snaps, we were all ready to walk to the next house... Thasha's house.... yeah it was rather far from shaera's house but yah know, i took "a few " chocolates, and that pretty much made me feel as though i had the energy to hike mount everest.. lol.... when we reached there, it felt like i was the happiest person on earth... i was still alive!!! not that i don't walk much ok, at least i am better than bindhu..I still remember the last time i walked with her from the 7 eleven to my house, an average distance of 2 km.... not very far ok!









i have walked further distance before.... hahahaha....









So yeah, we ate, saw some disco lights ( groovy...!!!) , ate some more, took more pictures, ate some more(lol...!!!), spoke about lotsa stuff, like ermmmm.....and then we were all set to go to the next pit stop (lol...) , hazimah's house, we were supposed to walk there, but tnk god that thasha's dad and imah's dad offered to drive us there.....









yeah, basically there were food!!!! yeshhh, the thing that brings us all the malaysian together and the thing that i have a lot of passion for... lol...(kidding...)









The food was seriously good, yeshhh seriously, too bad u weren't there to try it out... hahahax...









but unfortunately my journey with the girls had to end, what a pity... sob.. sob... all because i had tuition to attend to... but there is one more thing that i forgot to mention about, yah knw, the best part of da jalan raye.... ahahahahah.. guess what????




































YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!



























DUIT RAYA... hahahahah


















thnks galz.... appreciate it... hahahha... but yeah another thing is that i learned that all of us had a lot in common and that we were all tied by the golden ribbon called friendship... love you'll so much girls.....mwaaahhhxx....


















Next, the day was still early you know, so sit back cuz i have more stories to tell....hahahaahaha all the walking simply squeezed my sweat glands till i could fill up a pail with em'... hahahaha..... it was a hot day after all....









so i just had to take a shower before i go to tuition... i dont want to be called the girl who stinks in tuition you know... it could just spoil my reputation and pride within split seconds..... so i took a shower, very quickly and rushed to tuition, the road was not that busy like the way it is always... so mum drove me there very fast, without breaking any traffic laws of course... !!!!so it was chemistry class... my favourite subject, but today i was a little sleepy, my eye lids were too heavy... good thing i sat in front today.... it was a four-hour class.... usually i'll take note of whatever she says, even if it is not important, but today my brain was numb!! luckily i could understand whatever that she thought, it was an extra class after all, what a waste would it be if i couldn't concentrate???









But there's just something that this particular teacher, Ms. Linda, possess.... sorta like a magnet that attracts all your attention, and my brain was just willing to listen to whatever she had to teach.... i simply adore her, her charisma and crediblity is definitely something that cannot be compared with anyone else..... she makes the subject so easy to be learned.... no matter what, my all my senses were open to grab the knowledge that she had to share, and i am pretty sure that i learned quite a lot today... we finished chapter 8: salts.









but of the many things that she had to say, 1 thing gotten to me, it is about the action of heat towards the salt..... seriously.... i gave a little thought to it and concluded that relationships should be like pottassium and sodium. this is because the pottassium and sodium form strong bonds, whereby even when it is heated, it cannot be broken down that easily.... This fact, which may seem pretty much like nothing at all left a big impact on me... yess... it made me think in such way that reationships should be tied with strong bonds... and of course, when it comes to relationship, what could be more important than love?









love is just too important to be taken easy of..... when there are a lot of love and passion, for sure the bond of relationship will be strong, that if people of the 3rd party try to heat you'll up, you're relationship maintains and grows even stronger, just like sodium and pottasium....!!! can't be broken down.... wow..... chemistry is fun huh???? it makes you think out of the box... well it made me think that way!!!









so today's experience with the girls, and the chemistry lesson has made me realize that our friendship will stay and last forever... and even if others try to break us up, my friendship with the girls will not drain up but it'll grow even stronger,









the only thing that i can do is to plant the seed of trust, and water it with love, shine it with care, and nurture it with kindness..... and i believe that our friendship tree will grow as tall as ever....









i thank god for blessing me with amazing friends..... i love em all so much....


















i am sure that we will all be close in our hearts though we live miles and stones away...









thank you'll for always being there for me and showing me love and compassion when i truly needed them....


















As soon as the chemistry class ended, i rushed downstairs to go back home..... mum was waiting for me downstairs, and as usual she flashed er loving smile as i got into the car.... i just love it when she smiles at me, it makes me feel happy!









but as i told you i was a little tired and blur at the same time.... so i just got into the car and watched my mum drove away from the tuition area..... gawddd-damn-it!!! it was sooo bloody jammed as construction works to improve the roads are goin on..... but yet the sky was just too beautiful for me to care about anything else at that time. I wasn't bothered about the traffic jam.. nevertheless, the irritating honking sound and slow-moving traffic was immatter to me as it thought that it'll be such a waste of time if i don't enjoy the only alone times that i had,( though mum was beside, she was too irritated to say a word.. good for me...!!!)









it almost felt like i was in heaven, te sky was transparent to my eyes, i could see the outer space (or was it just my imagination...?) and most importantly i sensed the peace and tranquility as the pink and lavender sunset skimmed its gentle light off the sky....... no words to describe the sorta feeling that i had when i gazed upon the sky... i was simply in peace, i did not say much, i felt high ^.^









i will always treasure that very moment that i experienced today.... the beauty of nature is priceless..... and what a pity that us, humans, dont enjoy and take good care of them.... humans should learn how to be humans and give the respect that mother earth deserve..... what us humans don't realize is that, mother earth is far too smart than any of us, she knows when to give up!!! remember the dinosaur story?? i believe that that deadly species faced extinction because mother earth couldn't take the sight of fights, blood, and despair.... back then, we were just rodents, too afraid to step out, and thn started a wole new era, with us being the part of mothers earth's rebirth most importat element given the power to rule, protect and preserve!









BUT, the million dollar question is that,


















ARE WE DOING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO??


















WHAT ARE WE DOING TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH?


















we're just too selfish, that we dont care about anything but money and power,






























WHERE IS THE LOVE?????














-null mi$$tre$$-







10 comments:

bindhu said...

yeaaahhh!!!at last ive influenced people to follow my lead in saving mother nature frm destruction!!LOL
A BUG?????how dare u???

pixienolah said...

yeahh righttttt.... u've influenced me or pn tay? hahaha... bugg... buggg..buggg...buggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

bindhu said...

piggggy!!!huahahhahahahaah....

shae. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shae. said...

ahahahaha. lidiaaa. i love to read it!!! traditional eh? ehehe. my mum loves it. plus, tak payah tukar perabut tuu. kan kayu jati kan so tahan lame laa. hehe. oh yeah. thanks for coming. love love love :X

pixienolah said...

hahahahaa... tnx babe.. no probz and besides i had a blast.... hehehe... yeah ur hse damn cun wey.. and hey follow up my posts kay.. hahahah desperate giler aku nie...

shae. said...

ahahaha. alaa. ok la. mne de desperate giler. oh haaa, nk ckp pe?
eh eh. xda papee :P

pixienolah said...

hahahahah.... tnx shae 4 having my link in ur blog.. aku pun kena buat cam tu lah.. hahahaa... mwaahhhzz.. shyg2..

shae. said...

weh weh, u know what the artz. net bla bla thingy. will delete their web site. i feel like GRRRRRRR. i'm creating new blog. i'll link it to you when i finish edit it k :P

**maybe after exam. hahahahaaaa
goodluck darling

pixienolah said...

well, alryte shyg, create in blogspot la... stabil a bit... hahahha... kk gud luck to yah too.. mwaahhhh...