CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

- toTAL inTERnal REFlectION-

Yes... it's official, i am a nerd,...( and yeah it took me this long to say that... like durhh!!) well actually, i am not a bookworm, but i wonder why others say that..... seriously...!!! BUt neither can i deny the love and passion i have for books....( anything except for textbooks....!!!) But that doesnt mean that i don't read textbooks, but textbooks are just uncomparably boring than all the other books... I do realize the fact that our Malaysian textbooks are complete and brief ( except for biology book..) but there are just too many facts, i mean after all it's textbook, what can a fun-seeking 16 year old possibly find in there???



but studying just tires me...i dunno why. it feels like i have forgotten how to study.... seriously... i am not the person i used to be! not the person who loves her textbooks as much as i love my computer and pencil case ( despite the fact that my friends thinks that my pencil case is a junkyard)..... i have no idea what is up with me....My trouble is I analyze life instead of living it. I just don't like the new me.
HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

0 comments: